Last Revision: [1/Nov/2017]
- This website (www.exchangeunion.com) is operated and managed by Exchange Union Company. In these Terms and Conditions, any reference to this Website or 'Site' shall be construed as including Exchange Union Company
- The intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, patent, trademark) of all the trademark, logo, service mark, any other data on this Site belong to Exchange Union Company. The information contained in this Website is copyrighted. Without the prior written consent of this Site, the aforesaid information must not be modified, copied, stored in retrieval system, transmitted, distributed or used in any other way.
- This Site does not guarantee any market analysis, market evaluation, etc., to be correct and applicable. This Site cannot control or prevent the User from seeking consultation from any personnel or institution, and does not support or guarantee such consultation results. The User should bear the risks of relying on such consultation.
- The User should make their own identification and judgment of the information, content and services of any other websites which are linked to this Site. The operator of such other website (rather than this Site) should be responsible for the information, content and services shown on its own website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan). Any dispute arising from or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be submitted to Shanghai International Economic and Trade Arbitration Commission for arbitration.
- All information, notices, statements provided by this Site, as well as signing and amending of these Terms and Conditions can be sent and made electronically, and shall be legally binding on both the Site, and the User.